Sexual Harm Prevention & Support Resources
- Stop It Now!® - A collection of tools for the prevention of Childhood Sexual Abuse - for parents, teens, families, caregivers, etc.
- Futures Without Violence - Information on Engaging Young Men to End Gender-Based Violence
- Day One Day One is a non-profit offering services to NYC youth age 24 and under. Their mission is to partner with youth to end dating abuse and domestic violence through community education, supportive services, legal advocacy, and leadership development.
- End Rape on Campus - Prevention Tools and Resources for College Students
- Trans Survivors - A blog covers various realms of transgender survivors’ experience
- One Love - One Love empowers young people with the tools and resources they need to see the signs of healthy and unhealthy relationships and bring life-saving prevention education to their communities.
- Digital Futures Initiative - Free tools for parents to teach your kids good digital citizenship.Free lessons cover internet use, tech addiction, substance abuse, safe driving, pornography, sexting & and more.
- Hope for Healing Information for Survivors of Sexual Assault in Detention. Published by Just Detention International (JDI). JDI is a health and human rights organization that seeks to end sexual abuse in all forms of detention. Founded in 1980, JDI is the only organization in the U.S. – and the world – dedicated exclusively to ending sexual abuse behind bars. We hold government officials accountable for prisoner rape; challenge the attitudes and misperceptions that allow sexual abuse to flourish; and make sure that survivors get the help they need.
Please note that the above resources are listed for informational purposes only. While every attempt has been made to evaluate the information, appearance on this page does not constitute an endorsement of the content by Restorative Action Alliance, Inc. or its representatives.
Do you like this page?